AWS Cloud Practitioner is a specific digital learning path designed for individuals looking to get a deep understanding of the concepts of AWS cloud without technical details. For example, suppose you are new to the cloud irrespective of your background and seek an understanding of the fundamentals of cloud computing and how AWS cloud works. This is the most relevant certification to begin your journey.
This exam allows you to demonstrate fundamental concepts of the AWS Cloud irrespective of your role.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for the candidates who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications.
The candidate should define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure, understand the basic AWS Cloud architectural principles, describe the AWS Cloud value proposition, billing, account management, pricing models, and the AWS platform’s fundamental security and compliance aspects.
This certification validates your foundational AWS cloud knowledge and skills in cloud concepts, basic AWS cloud infrastructure, architectural principles, critical services, and security and compliances.
This exam assesses your ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe critical services on the AWS platform and their everyday use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
This certification addresses individuals seeking the opportunity to build a successful cloud career and to get a proper understanding of the AWS cloud.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification is an ideal learning path for non-technical individuals who want to strengthen their careers by understanding the AWS cloud from a business perspective.
AWS or Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most adopted and comprehensive cloud platform since 2006. AWS offers more than 90 feature-rich services for networking, analytics, storage, compute, database, developer, management, deployment, IoT, application services, mobiles, hybrid, enterprise applications, security, and Artificial Intelligence across 16 geographic regions. As a result, AWS is one of the most trusted services by thousands of active customers globally.