Candidates who wish to clear this certification exam need to understand core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices. In addition, they should successfully demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
The AWS developer associate certification is designed for individuals playing development roles and has more than one year of experience maintaining and developing an AWS-based application. This certification validates your ability to demonstrate the understanding of core AWS services, their uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices and demonstrate proficiency in building, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications.
The objective of this platform is to help you earn the AWS developer associate certification successfully. Students will learn key services, methods, and techniques, including decoupling of architecture to build, implement and manage optimized and resilient applications, CI/CD, and knowledge of DevOps with AWS. The advantage of earning this certification will help you master your professional software skills and provide you with the ability to become a successful developer to develop cloud applications on AWS. Moreover, the certification will master you in picking the right AWS services for the application you develop, writing codes that optimize the performance of AWS by your applications, and leverage AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application. There are no special prerequisites to earn the certification; however, having a basic understanding of cloud computing will help you learn quickly.
- 1 or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead of using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency in writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
Individuals with at least one year of experience solving problems and implementing solutions using the AWS Cloud.