The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification is a learning path specifically designed for individuals interested in performing a solution architect role with two years of hands-on experience managing and operating systems with AWS cloud.
This exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
- AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
AWS or Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most adopted and comprehensive cloud platform since 2006. AWS offers more than 90 feature-rich services for networking, analytics, storage, compute, database, developer, management, deployment, IoT, application services, mobiles, hybrid, enterprise applications, security, and Artificial Intelligence across 16 geographic regions. In addition, AWS is one of the most trusted services by thousands of active customers globally. So, getting AWS solution architect – professional certification is an excellent opportunity to go one step further towards career goals.