While preparing for DP-203 certification, you will learn about data engineering and how to use Azure data platform technologies to deal with batch and real-time analytical solutions. You will start by learning about the fundamental computation and storage technologies that are utilized to create an analytical solution.
You will learn how to use a data lake to interactively explore data stored in files. You will learn how to load data using the Apache Spark capability featured in Azure Synapse Analytics or Azure Databricks, as well as how to ingest data using Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse pipelines.
In the Azure DP-203 certification learning path, you will also get a more in-depth look at the Microsoft certification program and your options for moving forward in your career. You will be ready to register for and take the DP-203 exam by the end of this course.
You will also learn how to convert data using the same tools that were used to ingest the data. They will recognize the significance of adopting security to guarantee that data is safeguarded either in transit or at rest. You will then demonstrate how to construct a real-time analytical system in order to develop real-time analytical solutions.
This is the tenth and final course in a series that will help you prepare for the exam so that you can have expertise in demonstrating your knowledge of designing and implementing data solutions using Microsoft Azure data services. Each course will teach you the topics and abilities that will be tested on the exam.
Benefits of Getting Certified in DP-203
Throughout the program, learners will participate in interactive tasks that will allow them to practice and apply what they have learned. The Microsoft Learn Sandbox is used by them. This is a free environment where learners may learn about Microsoft Azure and experiment with real-world resources and services.
You’ll work in a temporary Azure environment called the Sandbox or directly in the Azure Portal when learning about integrating, manipulating, and consolidating data, for example. The beauty of it is that you’ll be working with real technology in a controlled setting, allowing you to put what you’ve learned into practice at your own speed.
The benefits of studying this exam are mentioned below:
- Data Engineers are in higher demand. Azure DP-203 on a CV is internationally recognized.
- 26 per cent of technical professionals say getting certified led to a job promotion, and 35 per cent say getting certified led to a salary or wage increase.
- Certification leads to a significant increase in both job prospects and earnings.
- Updating your resume with this certificate will help you advance your career and increase your chances of being hired.
Successful students who have prior knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts, as well as professional expertise with data solutions, before they begin this course they need to have certain skills and courses completed to better understand what is taught in the Azure DP-203 course.
Completing in particular:
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
They should be skilled in these programming languages as well
They respond quickly to unanticipated issues and minimize data loss. To meet the data pipelines’ needs, they also design, implement, monitor, and optimize data platforms.
After all of this, you’ll be eager to find out if you’re the right person for the Azure DP-203 certification, right? So, here’s your response to that:
- Candidates who want to work in the field of data engineering.
- Professionals in the fields of data architecture, database administration, and business intelligence.
- IT professionals who are well-versed in data processing languages like SQL, Python, or Scala.
- People with a strong understanding of parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
- Data engineers consolidate and transform data from a variety of unstructured and structured data systems into structures.
This course is intended for data engineers, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about data engineering and designing analytical solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure data platform technologies. The secondary audience for this course is data analysts and data scientists who work with Microsoft Azure-based analytical tools.