Google Cloud Certification is a way to validate your Google cloud skills and demonstrate your competence to solve business problems with Google Cloud technology. You can build Google Cloud skills to elevate your career. These skills and expertise can be validated and certified by Google Cloud under various cloud certifications.
The Google Cloud has created Associate Cloud Engineer certification for hands-on-skills individuals to set up and manage Google Cloud Platform applications. Recommended experience for this certification is 6+ months of hands-on with Google Cloud, such as deploying and managing applications and monitoring operations. The certification expects individuals who wish to clear the exam to be comfortable using the Google Cloud console and command-line.
Practice your learning for certification exams before you take one.
- Made by certified cloud experts working in the cloud industry
- The detailed answer to all questions with correct and incorrect explanations
- Most affordable pricing for working professionals to students
- Quick and friendly user support for uninterrupted practice
Associate Cloud Engineer can use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform everyday platform-based tasks. He/She maintains one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud. This certification’s learning path enables you to have a good understanding of setting up a cloud solution environment, figuring out configuration and deployment solutions, and successfully managing the cloud solution on the Google cloud platform.
Learning and practicing for the Associate Cloud Engineer exam will provide you with an excellent opportunity to have a deep understanding of how resources are created and managed on Google Cloud. You will learn to perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in Google cloud-like to build and connect storage-centric cloud infrastructure. They are also making a secured network in Google cloud and deploying Kubernetes in Google Cloud.
Individuals who clear the Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam will receive Google cloud recognition of certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Along the Google Cloud certification journey, you will get a chance to earn Google Cloud recognized badges by demonstrating your cloud skills.
The exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud services and 6 months+ hands-on experience on Google cloud platform
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts like virtual machines, containers, IAM, and networking
Professionals and students who want to earn Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification.